Wednesday 7 April 2010

You Tube,,,

I have used You Tube before, in fact I am use it regularly. as we often go to gigs, and mostly the support acts are random unknowns- we sue You Tube to listen and see whether or not the support bands are actually any good. this means we know whether to rush to see bands to catch the support act or whether we just turn up to see the main band.

It is also good fun after a show, to see how many people have posted videos from the actual gig- so you can essentially relive it!!

You Tube is also good for demo's as you have suggested in the instructions- we used it not long ago- when my boyfriend changed the break pads on his car- and something electrical happened!! It took him through a step by step demo of how to sort it out- and is more helpful than any book as you can actually see somebody doing it.

Back to the 'thing' in question... I found a music video that I wanted to see, and clicked on the user who uploaded it- and found lots of music videos by the same artist at the same concert which was good.

I had a quick look at YouTube Edu and found lots of lectures.. I am sure one day I will use this facility properly and go and actually listen to one- I might actually learn something!

No comments:

Post a Comment