Wednesday 7 April 2010

Google Docs

Have never heard of Google Docs, and was not sure of its uses, but having just emailed the start of a questionnaire to the 23 things organisers so quickly- I am starting to realise the potential.

As I work in HR, it is always useful to hear what people think, and i think that Google Docs would be an easy and quick way to gather information from a large source and variety of people...

I was also keen to see what else Google Docs can do- I liked the formatting of the questionnaire... I had a nice picnic background by the end!!

It was also good to be able to create a slide show... and even more useful to be able to then save this in to Power Point.

Another 'thing' learnt that will definitely be put into practice in the work/ play environment...

No comments:

Post a Comment