Thursday 8 April 2010

Is this really the end :(


Argghhhh, not the dreaded Delicious again!! Well I suppose this is my opportunity to give it a second chance.

I have just added 'Mydel.icio.us' and couldnt believe how quickly it actually linked into my account just by me typing in my user name... in fact it was instant!

I am bit more comfortable with Delicious now that I can see it from iGoogle as it was getting to the point where there was so much useful information, but too many places to go to get it!! It is good when you can keep up to date with things going on, but try to aim to look in as few a places as possible!

Looked at the Editors pick and selected the 'to do'... wow- iGoogle is now going to organise my life, keep me updated on any changes... will it soon do my job for me!

Take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment