Wednesday 7 April 2010

Delicious again... Noooooo

Right, lets see if I can get it this time!!

I have another little look at Delicious and have found some friends: Sibel and Anna- HELLO IF YOU ARE OUT THERE!

Following the instructions- and the first thing asks me to 'take a look at the Delicious page of one of the libraries listed in the web 2.0 directory' Have I missed something quite significant... or have I simply forgotten something from earlier on- due to having had a very long gap since last doing any 23 things! Anyway, I had a go at searching for some Bodleian libraries±!

I have found a few libraries on Delicious, but not sure if I have gone the right way about it!

Anyway, now onto adding someone to my network. I went into Network, and add people, and it gave me the option to search by user name. I am a bit lost again, how would you ever know what someones user name was- this has made it impossible- but i am going to go back and have another go... using the ox23 thingy

I am still looking. One thing I have just discovered is the ease of keeping my blog when I have a million tabs open on my Explorer. I am currently flicking between my blog, the 23things home page for my instructions (I now sound like a robot!), and Delicious ... and I realise that it has become much much easier to keep my blog as I attempt every little thing. Probably not good for you guys though as I waffle on...

Luckily, I guessed that Aurelia who came up at the top of the list when i explored ox23 was Anna- I have finally managed to add someone to my network... I have even saved one of Anna's book marks as i thought it looked quite interesting. Am I finally getting the point. we'll see.

Wow... sorry Anna for using you as my guinui pig!! but since you are the only person in my network- I now have an RSS feed set up against your bookmarks. :)
to
I am sure with a little more time and patience, I will one day log back into Delicious to explore what the big deal is- and I am confident that I will one day understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment