Thursday 8 April 2010

Think free

Well I had never heard of Think Free but think that I will be using this in the future. I created a new document which seemed easy enough, and then I downloaded an existing document which is now there.

It did seem very slow as I did this 'thing' at work and dont think it like the Internet Explorer (or something!)

I have now also created a new letter- please see... I have sent to my blog but not yet found out where it has gone or why the picture has dissappeared!! I will return and seek out more info

For future use, I think it will be a useful application to remember exists. I will shortly being doing some short presentations in lots of different locations- so if I put my presentation onto Think Free it will save any hassle of carrying (or more likely forgetting), my memory stick etc

No comments:

Post a Comment