Wednesday 7 April 2010

bit confused

I printed off a few things to do at home as I struggle to follow the instructions off the screen. think i might have got a bit ahead of myself at this point as the print out of my thing 11 is You Tube!! Anyway, think I think I am back on track- PODCASTS!!

Very pleased to learn about the RSS feed linking to Podcasts to ensure that you get notified every time there is a new podcast to listen to!! I will definitely continue to use this, even once I have finished 23 things- which means i will continue to use Google Reader- I have surprised myself!!

I have managed to subscribe to the Chris Moyles podcasts on my Google Reader-

I have really enjoyed thing 11, as I had no idea that you could subscribe to podcasts- and I also had no idea that you could link it up to Google Reader. this now means that I will continue to use google reader after i have finished 23 things... again- pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment