Wednesday 7 April 2010

Wikipedia

Wikipedia, love it.

I use it just out of interest sometimes, to wiki a place. I recently looked on wikipedia for a place where we were going to stay for a weekend to identify how many pubs/bars/restaurant's there were!! I have also used it to look up a film that had been on one evening, but I had dropped off and missed the end... it gave me a really good overview of the plot!

I didn't realise though until now that you could edit pages!! kool

At least now, instead of shouting at the screen when you see something spelt wrong, or if there is info missed etc- I can contribute to what must be the biggest encyclopedia in the world...

I had also never noticed discussions before- and this is something that I think I might take more notice off when I pop into Wikipedia to look something up... just to see what other peoples perspective is!

No comments:

Post a Comment