Wednesday 7 April 2010

Delicious... NOT!

Well, I was going great guns to start with, but as you can probably work out, I ground to a halt quite dramatically!!

In fact, since PICNIK which I really really enjoyed, I havent done anything. Work has got a bit carried away with itself and I cant quite believe how quickly time has flown by (it always felt like I had forever to catch up with my 23 things!).

I had a go at Delicious last weekend, at that hasnt helped the situation. I didnt really get it!! I did however save my 5 favourite website, and added a couple of tags- but I think I am seriously missing the point as I still dont really understand the purpose of Delicious.

I saved my blog here but dont get how anyone else would find me here...

until i realised why we were ask to tag our blog ox23- get this bit now... but still not sure about other tags... unless there was a really specific term, would it not bring up 1000's of webpages

Can anyone help???? Anyway, as I havent looked at it for a week or so- I might bravely venture back on to the site and have a play around to see whats what!

No comments:

Post a Comment